I got them put in August 20th. I believe the count was 114-116. So I'm only a month in but my rubber bands are already breaking at the roots and starting to knot up :) so excited. I use the dread soap from dreadheadHQ
and it's awesome. I add tea tree oil if my scalp is itchy and sometimes lavender oil for scent. I also made a mist (water and lavender oil).
and it's awesome. I add tea tree oil if my scalp is itchy and sometimes lavender oil for scent. I also made a mist (water and lavender oil).
(I hate the front pictures)
Recently created a salt water mix too. I've read it's helps the locking process so we are going to give it a try lol.
3 month update :)
Dread babies still locking up and doing their thang!! I am still so in love with them. Everyday I find a new loop or dread ball in a new or different dread. It's crazy and I am loving the journey. I am forgetful and forgot to take my 5 month picture so... what I am going to start doing is, taking a picture every 3-6 months now. I will upload my 6 month dreads tho since I forgot to do my 5 months. Also going to add some pictures of styles I tried and some with my beads in :)


















No comments:
Post a Comment