Where to start.. I am 22, married, full-time college student, and a full-time mother. I have two step-kids and two biological kids. I love all my children the same so I consider them my own. Their ages are 10 years old, 8 years old, 3years old, and 3 weeks old. We have two girls and two boys, we are done having kids lol, that's enough for this girl.
Our life has been pretty hectic with a new baby in the house. We are still trying to adjust. My husband works full-time so I am home with the kids most the time. Between the school load and kids I am finding myself overwhelmed and stress a lot more with the new baby. Especially with the health problems we were having with the newborn. After two weeks of being home after delivery we were back in the hospital because she got really sick. She is thankfully doing much better but has been diagnosed with heartburn and acid reflux so sleeping isn't an option much.
We love our children but I think we haven't adjusted quite yet, and my husband and I feel like we are losing each other in a way. We feel like we are drifting apart, but the nice thing about marrying my best friend is we actually can sit down and talk about it. Hopefully once we adjust and get the construction on our house done, our relationship will improve. I wouldn't be able to make it through my day if I didn't have him, he is a huge support for me I honestly didn't think I would find someone as great as him. I just need to find a way to get over this overwhelming, sad mood that I am in most of my days.

No comments:
Post a Comment