My advice, enjoy the day don't stress but remember if you are like me, only planning on doing this craziness once, to make it like it came from your dreams. I regret the lack of attention and whatnot I did to give my wedding. I wish I went bigger, bolder, and more organized lol.
About Me
- lilmommy
- I am a mommy of four wonderful kids, they are 13, 11, 6 and 3 years old. My life is really hectic!! I love my husband, he's my best friend. I couldn't go on this crazy ride without him
Wednesday, April 1, 2015
Weddings...
Watching Ben and Jessa's wedding on 19 kids and counting, and I realize the mistakes I made. I wish I could go back to our wedding. I'm more country-redneck chick then most girls so I kind of turned away from the details and things. I wish I would have paid more attention. Cause I'm slowly realizing that was my one chance. I wish I could have made it more special and rememberable. Hired the right people and whatnot...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment